Junior HR Advisor (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 42 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Junior HR Advisor is responsible for providing administrative support in one or more specialized functions of HR such as Personnel Administration, Compensation, Benefits, Recruitment or Travel Expense.
He or she processes requests according to the agreed procedures assuring that quality, timeliness and data protection standards are met.
- Executes standard HR processes from the area of team responsibility
- Answers general questions with regard to processes from the assigned area of responsibility via email/phone/post or any other channel (may seek support from more experienced team members)
- Conducts error analyses of own mistakes, reports them and proposes solutions in order to eliminate issues from daily operational work
- Makes sure that in assigned area of responsibility the accepted service level with regard to timeliness and accuracy is maintained
- Uses corporate quality tools in HR area and takes necessary actions (may seek support from more experienced team members) to prevent possible errors
- Uses actively internal procedures; provides Subject Matter Expert (SME) with improvement ideas
- Updates relevant internal documents and files as assigned by Team Leader
- Informs in advance about lack of capacity/free capacity
- Knows and follows confidential data protection rules
- Maintains standards of professional communication
- Assists in trainings New Hires according to onboarding plan defined by Team Leader or Senior HR Advisor
- Completes all other tasks assigned by Team Leader
- Master/ Bachelor degree or at least accomplished 4th year of studies
- Service and customer-oriented
- Team player
- Very good German skills
- Good English skills
- Basic command of MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Diligent and systematic approach to work
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a Lufthansa business unit that is specialized in providing outstanding services in the areas of finance, revenue accounting, human resources and procurement. We use our functional expertise and experience to achieve more efficient processes and cost savings for all companies and business ventures within the Lufthansa Group. To reach this goal, more than 1.700 highly-qualified staff members belong to locations in Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg, and to our regional centers in Mexico City, Krakow, Manila and Bangkok. We offer attractive and challenging positions to graduates as well as to entry-level and experienced professionals.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V670
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 29 Dec 2018
Closes 28 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Airline HR