Passenger Service Agents - STN
- Jet2.com - 171 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
After our fantastic success in Summer 2018, we now have some great opportunities forPassenger Service Agents to join ourGround Operations TeamatLondon StanstedAirporton a Fixed Term Contract until the3rd November 2019.
Reporting to thePassenger Service SupervisorTeams, our Passenger Service Agents provide a warm and friendly welcome and ensure all Jet2 .com and Jet2holidays customers get their holiday off to a great start! Key responsibilities include -
- Welcoming our customers as they arrive at the airport and helping them with any queries.
- Checking in our customers, issuing boarding passes and following safety and security procedures.
- Assisting at the boarding gates and working with our Jet2 .com colleagues to make sure our flights depart on time.
- Supporting our customers throughout their journey through the airport.
- Greeting our customers as they arrive back at the airport from their holiday.
- Ensuring the delivery of an effective andfriendly servicethat meets the needs of our customers and promotes ourbrand values.
As we are always on hand to help our customers, this positioninvolves working on a rosteredshift basis and requiresflexibilityto support our flight programme. Shifts will cover our 24/7 operation and will include working weekends and bank holidays; your roster will be issued at least 4 weeks in advance. Our Passenger Service Agent positions are available on a 20, 30 or 40 hour contract basis. This is an exciting and rewarding role with a real focus on delivering fantastic customer service!
Successful candidates will already be demonstratingRole Modelbehaviours. With a genuine passion for delivering outstanding customer service, you will be a strong team player and have a positive and flexible approach. You will also be required to provide a full 5 year checkable employment/education and address history, satisfactory criminal record checks and a valid photo ID.
We offer acompetitive salaryas well asfull training, free car parkingandfantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business!
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday withJet2 .comandJet2holidays!!
Hours Per Week
Passenger Service Agent UK
- Full time
Posted 28 Dec 2018
Closes 27 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Passenger service agent