Contact Centre Finance Analyst (6 month FTC)
- easyJet - 57 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 900 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 90 million passengers a year, we employ over 13,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
As a key member of the Operations Finance team, this role will report into the Disruption Finance Manager providing analytical support for the costs.
- Providing effective analytical support on EU261 process and all costs relating to our contact centres.
- Providing insight on the key drivers for cost changes and supporting to close the gap where deviation occurs.
- Creating certainty and confidence in the numbers delivered
- Working with key business stakeholders to improve end to end accounting , forecasting and analysis of Contact Centre
- Be a true business partner to ensure all business owners are supported with the right insight and information at all times.
- Providing financial support covering:
- Budget and Outlook Setting.
- Monthly reporting and analysis.
- Project accounting support
- Full time
Posted 27 Dec 2018
Closes 26 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Airline finance