- Jet2.com - 174 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
As part of a highly skilledScrum Teamyou'll work alongside product owners and business stakeholders to shape, estimate and implement new requirements. You'll work closely with our Web Analytics Team to ensure all our websites are fully tracked in the most efficient way, using Google Analytics 360, Google Tag Manager and Sitecore Analytics tools. You may also work with ourUX Teamto implement a variety of components which can be utilised as part of ourCMS platform. You'll also build high performancemicroserviceswhich form the backbone of our system and serve both the website and our internal applications.
You should be passionate about continuous improvement and be committed to improving ouragile processesand best practices within the team. You'll get involved inarchitecting solutionsand will be responsible for developing high quality, performance software which adheres to development best practices.
Essential Skills & Experience
· Experience with .NET 4.0 (C#) or later
· Experience with Apply MVC and Web API 2
· Experience with SQL Server development technologies (T-SQL, Stored Procedures)
· Experience with or good understanding of SOA/Microservices based architectures
· Experience of test driven development practices
· Good understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and software design patterns
Desirable Skills & Experience
· Experience with Node.js, Webpack/GULP
· Experience of building scalable, high performance web applications and services
· Experience with Sitecore 7.2 or later or good understanding of CMS frameworks. Implementation of Sitecore goal and event tracking would also be beneficial.
· Experience implementing Google Analytics 360 dataLayer tracking and use of Google Tag Manager.
In return, we offer anexcellent salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunities for progressionin a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday withJet2 .comandJet2holidays!!(IT Systems)
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 23 Dec 2018
Closes 22 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Airline IT