Aircraft Delivery Engineer
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Seattle, Washington, United States
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Aircraft Delivery Engineer to join our engineering team.
Reporting directly to our Fleet Development Manager, the Aircraft Delivery Engineer will oversee Ryanair's delivery program on site in Seattle, USA. You will also be required to work from our Head Office in Dublin.
With a current fleet of over 450 aircraft and plans to grow this to 600 by 2024 as well as the introduction of the Boeing Max, this is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in our expansion. Primary responsibilities include:
- Aircraft Inspections: systems, engines, structures, electrics and avionics, interiors, paint.
- Review of aircraft delivery documentation, legal and technical.
- Liaising and negotiating with Boeing contracts personnel and suppliers to arrange resolution to quality discrepancies and warranty commitments on production defects.
- Working with Ryanair Technical Services on acceptance and integration of new aircraft deliveries into the existing fleet, including timely delivery of required documentation.
- Review and communication of significant aircraft changes including Master Changes and Production Revision Records.
- Administrative and Logistical Management of Seattle based activities, personnel and accommodations to ensure efficient operation of the delivery and ferry flight program
- At least 3 years' experience working in an airline environment
- Knowledge and experience of Boeing 737 aircraft
- Experience working with Boeing; Lessors and national aviation authorities is highly desirable.
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to quickly analyse problems and implement practical solutions
- Ability to effectively and credibly operate at the highest management levels in Ryanair.
- Be highly skilled numerically and analytically with competence in the delivery of details and facts to upper management
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 23 Dec 2018
Closes 22 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Fabricator
Recommended, similar jobs
Belfast, Antrim, Northern Ireland