- Carbon60 - 34 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England
A position for an NDT Technician is available for our client based in Stevenage. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out Non Destructive Testing (NDT) using X-Ray, Thermography, Ultra Sound, Resonance and other techniques as required.
* Relevant licences at level 2 in associated NDT techniques - to EN4179
* The priority is in Ultra Sound and Thermography.
* Experience working on NDT in an Aerospace or Automotive background as a minimum
* Willing to undergo regular health screening checks
* Ability to work with X-Ray from an Aerospace background would be preferable.
After a training period usually of two weeks, you will be required to work the below shifts. Please note that there is a rate uplift on shifts.
* Weekly rotating Mon to Fri 06.00 to 14.00 then 14.00 to 22.00
* Weekend work is available during busy period and may, on the rare occasion, be required
* There will also be an ad hoc requirement for night shifts - 22.00 to 06.00
Should you be interested on this opportunity please contact Denise Simao on or on + Apply. Please note: You will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- Full time
Posted 21 Dec 2018
Closes 20 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Testing