Trimmer (MAD), Spain
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Madridanos, Castilla y León, Spain
JC Aircraft Maintenance is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function in Spain.
JCAM is currently recruiting Trimmers to be based in Madrid (MAD), Spain,
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 77 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carry out PACE (Passenger Cabin Enhancement) and out of phase activities.
- Carry out rectifications for aircraft interior defects.
- Carry out special requests for aircraft defects raised by Aircraft
- Ensure that rectifications are reported daily to Appearance Department.
- Assist other Engineering groups
- Monitor stock levels of materials required to fulfill duties.
- Ensure correct reporting procedures are applied and accurate daily reports are logged and sent to Aircraft Appearance Department.
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 21 Dec 2018
Closes 20 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic