Specialist (m/f) Digital Marketing & Campaign Management
- Lufthansa - 42 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
SunExpress is looking for a Specialist (m/f) Digital Marketing & Campaign Management to support our team in Frankfurt am Main.
As a member of the Marketing team, this contributor will assist in, and in certain instances independently manage, the various digital communication channels driving marketing objectives. The Specialist (m/f) Digital Marketing & Campaign Management will directly report to the Marketing & Brand Manager within the Marketing & Business Segments Division. The individual in this position will be collaboratively driving and executing SunExpress' positioning in all digital channels, drive and manage the KPIs with relevant agencies and ensure measurable success from both branding and marketing perspectives. The specialist (m/f) makes sure that all the activity runs in accordance to a plan, but she/he also needs to have ad-hoc mentality if it is necessary. All the activity needs to be in line with company's visions, marketing strategies, multichannel principles and marketing communication plan. The specialist position requires a very close collaboration with the agencies in SunExpress' lean agency landscape.
- Monitoring and reporting regular performance marketing activity and initiating extra campaigns based on online and offline measures in order to gain new user base
- Daily social media management operations with all stakeholders (other departments and the agencies; paid and unpaid; stories)
- The contact person for emergency issues relevant to social media
- Deployment of 'extra' digital campaigns to expand brand cooperation
- Social media strategy together with Manager Marketing & Brand
- Defining the PAYBACK marketing plan/activities with Manager Marketing & Brand; implementing and reporting the success of the measures; setting the KPIs to make the activity measurable
- Defining the SunExpress Bonus marketing plan/activities with Manager Marketing & Brand; implementing and reporting the success of the measures; setting the KPIs to make the activity measurable
- Actively engaging in the implementation of the Campaign Management Tool with the selected external partner and being the person implementing personalized campaigns; measuring these campaigns and working on the update on relevant segments, i.e. target groups
- At least two years of work experience in digital marketing and social media management
- High level of self-responsibility
- Independent, ambitious and targeted way of working
- Strong affinity to the internet and related media
- Ability to think multichannel
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment
- Open to intercultural challenges
- The perfect team player
- Very good German and English written and verbal skills, Turkish is advantageous
- Independent, autonomous and reliable work-attitude
- Holding an EU Citizenship will be advantage
About SunExpress Deutschland GmbH
About SunExpress Deutschland GmbH SunExpress is a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines which offers a total of almost 60 international destinations, in 20 countries, with 1,200 weekly flights. As a holiday specialist, SunExpress has been offering direct flights to attractive holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, Canary Islands, the Red Sea and North Africa for almost 30 years. On board their modern Boeing B737-800 aircraft, they meet the needs of almost nine million passengers annually and provide a comfortable flight experience at a low-cost price. Approximately 4,000 employees of SunExpress ensure this with passion and commitment. Cheap flights, extra services, but also hotels, transfers or holiday accommodation can be booked at Apply If this is you, please apply online.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0504V123
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 20 Dec 2018
Closes 19 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Airline marketing