Support Engineer V + V
- Carbon60 - 29 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Kassel, Hessen, Germany
Verification and Validation Support Engineer
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a Verification and Validation Support Engineer to work a fixed term contract based in Kassel, Germany. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their career with an overseas opportunity. As a Verification and Validation Support Engineer, you will be working on an exciting European Engineering Project based in Kassel, Germany for a UK award winning engineering group.
* To support the planning and coordination of the verification and validation (V&V) of the project vehicle system against configured and contracted Systems Requirements
* To maintain the overall project V&V plan
* To execute and analyse the results of physical tests in accordance with the V&V plan, including instrumentation and data capture
* To document and report the results of physical testing as evidence of compliance against contracted requirements
* Secure and efficient management of V&V data
* Ensure team members adhere to company procedures
* Liaison with all Project team members
Summary of position details:
* Start: 2019
* Length: 12 month Fixed Term Contract - Possibility of extension
* Location: Kassel, Germany
* Rate: Competitive salary offered
* Shift: 80 hours over 9 day fortnight
* Overtime - Available though cannot be guaranteed
Successful candidates will be required to attend an induction based in Devon prior to starting in Kassel, Germany. Candidates must already hold the right to work in the UK/EU.
* Accommodation and flights will be provided
* T&S package available
* Hardware/equipment will be provided
* Competitive pension Scheme
* 23 Day holiday + Bank Holidays
* Group Life cover
* Long service recognition
For more information regarding the Verification and Validation Support Engineer position based in Kassel, Germany please call Carbon60 Exeter on Applyalternatively apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 20 Dec 2018
Closes 19 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Product support