- Carbon60 - 34 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Dukinfield, Greater Manchester, England
Dukinfield, Greater Manchester
Due to company growth, Carbon60 have a new position for an Inspector to work an ongoing contract position based in Dukinfield, Greater Manchester.
You will be working for one of the UK's largest, most trusted engineering companies who specialise in manufacture within the aerospace, nuclear, energy and defence industries.
As an Inspector you will be required to inspect machined component parts for the aerospace industry whilst ensuring aerospace standards are met.
* Aerospace or Engineering background/experience - Essential
* Previous Inspector experience - Essential
* Proof of quality qualifications
* Computer literate
* Sheet Metal experience - Beneficial
* Able to read and understand engineering drawings
Summary of contract details:
* Start: ASAP
* Contract Length: Ongoing
* Rate: £18 p/h ltd (Paid into UK limited company or approved Umbrella company)
* Location: Dukinfield, Greater Manchester
* Shift: Days and Nights available
* Hours: Mon-Thu 08:00 - 16:15, Fri 08:00-13:00
* Overtime: Available though cannot be guaranteed
For more information regarding the Inspector Role in Dukinfield, Manchester, please contact Carbon60 Exeter on Applyor apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per hour £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per hour">
- Full time
Posted 19 Dec 2018
Closes 18 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Quality control