Senior/Lead Experience Designer (80-100%, limited contract)
- Lufthansa - 44 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We are on an exciting journey to firmly establish design as a strategic initiative within the Lufthansa Group and to create future products, services and experiences that are entirely human-centric, design-driven and deliver meaningful impact for our guests. To further grow our team of strategists, designers, innovation experts and curious minds, we are looking for a Senior/Lead Experience Designer, based at Zurich.
As the Lufthansa Group Experience Design Team, we are connected by our shared passion for designing meaningful solutions that transform the future passenger experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and try new things that have never been done before. All this to achieve our new premium positioning.
We look beyond simple solutions and use strategic design to create new products, services and experiences for our premium Airline brands, Austrian, Lufthansa and SWISS, while positively influencing the whole Lufthansa Group organization and its ways of working through a human-centric approach.
Our work is impactful and transformational because we bring together a deeply diverse group of individuals, from strategists to designers, from technologists to human needs experts. We look for hybrid talents who love to think outside the box and challenge what we do today to create better experiences for our guests tomorrow.
- Manage and work in multi-disciplinary teams through an entire project or program engagement
- Help to formulate and translate the problem statement
- Develop the strategic direction of the solution
- Ensure successful implementation of ideas and full solutions for new or improved products, services, digital platforms and passenger experiences for our passengers on their way to the airport, at the airport, on board and after the flight, across any of our Lufthansa Group premium brands
- Prepare, manage design teams and help to further develop our team's skillsets and design processes
- Facilitate and run workshops, design sprints and various other engagements
- Help us to spread the power of design across the Lufthansa Group organization
We love characters and care more about personalities than about straight-forward CV's.The best talent for this role is someone who is curious, explorative and loves to make travel better for everyone. Ideally, you are looking for a place where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests, further build your skills and create real impact for passengers, employees and the entire Lufthansa Group organization. We are looking for:
- An experienced Lead Experience Designer with a Master's Degree (or equivalent) in a design discipline and at least 8+ years of professional (ideally international) work experience from design firms or creative agencies, with at least 2 years in a Lead position
- A skilled person who thinks beyond categories and is eager to create product-service experiences for our passengers across our aviation brands, products and platforms
- An outgoing, results-oriented and motivated character
- A problem solver with the ambition - and the guts - to bring ideas to life
- Someone with a 'here to help' attitude, who deeply believes that working in teams matter more than being in the spotlight alone
- Someone with a start-up, hands-on mindset, ready to establish a design-driven culture within a global premium aviation brand
- Someone who is fluent in German and having business-level English language skills is a must - every additional language would also considered to be an extra benefit
- Since we are, after all, an aviation brand, knowledge of and passion for the aviation industry would be the icing on the cake
Type of contract:
Cadre, limited 2 years
Passenger Journey Architecture
December 31, 2018
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It's the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment - one in which, wherever you are, you'll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0546V258
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 7 Dec 2018
Closes 6 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Design engineer