Trainee Sheet Metal Worker
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
Trainee Sheet Metal Worker-STN
Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
Ryanair currently operates a fleet of 410 Boeing 737-800 Aircraft with deliveries of an additional 50 brand new Aircraft in 2018 alone. Ryanair currently works with a team of more than 13,000 skilled professionals and expects to carry many more passengers in 2018 than the 129 million passengers that used Europe's largest Airline in 2017.
Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for a Trainee Sheet Metal Workerto be based at Stansted Airport, with the Role requiring an oversight of the UK Engineering Outstations Ryanair Bases in the UK and Europe.
Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities. With a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024, including the introduction of the Boeing Max, we offer the best career opportunities and progression in the industry.
The work is both rewarding and challenging. You assist a team of engineers with maintaining aircraft used by Ryanair in our Hangar facility in Stansted airport and be provided with the opportunity to progress your career.
- Consistently work to a high standard
- Self-motivated individuals
- Excellent English language skills
- Willing to shift work
- Flexibility to work away from base to support recovery of AOG aircraft throughout Europe
- Full Driving Licence
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work and live in the EU.
- If you feel that you can deliver in this exciting hands on role with Ryanair or one of our engineering partners, then we want to hear from you.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 7 Dec 2018
Closes 6 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Fabricator
Recommended, similar jobs
Belfast, Antrim, Northern Ireland
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of