Application Manager Cargo Handling IT (m/f)
- Lufthansa - 43 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We are currently looking for several Application Managers - Cargo Handling IT (m/f) to join the IT team at Lufthansa Cargo in Frankfurt at the earliest possible date.
Our mission and responsibility is to provide Lufthansa Cargo with highly reliable and efficient IT systems. We use customized, modern IT solutions and state-of-the-art tools to ensure that our Cargo business runs smoothly at all times.
Be part of our IT team and play a vital role in ensuring smooth cargo operations world-wide.
As an Application Manager (m/f) for Lufthansa Cargo you are responsible for:
- Design, optimization, implementation and quality assurance of suitable LCAG process and information management solutions taking into account IT Strategy and IT architecture as well as operational requirements and cost effectiveness
- Comprehensive advice and consultancy of the LCAG Cargo Handling Departments in all matters of further development and operation of the responsible application(s)
- Comprehensive coordination and control of the responsible application(s), including release management and conversion of test and acceptance concepts to trouble-free deployments
- Ensure customer and user satisfaction
- Manage and steer IT Service Providers
- University degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration with Informatics focus (bachelor required, master desirable)
- Specific knowledge especially in the area of IT are of advantage
- Professional experience, desirably in logistic business processes and in methods and techniques of IT application operations
- Experience in agile project methods
- Experience in working on large-scale projects
- Fluent in English and German
- Work experience in logistics industry desirable
- Ability to think and act in a comprehensive and result-driven manner
- Convincing and assertive appearance
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Dedication for both, working in teams as well as supervising colleagues
- Ability to plan, coordinate and make decisions
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to recognize and assess economical correlations
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and a high level of personal initiative
- High level of resilience
- Willingness to travel
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0050V1294
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 6 Dec 2018
Closes 5 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Freight