Senior SQL Server Developer - Marketing Automation
- Jet2.com - 194 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/jet2com/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/6347795b-7e5c-4fa1-b8a6-dc391d4988d8131134107358454754.png
As a senior member of this team you will be responsible for the design and implementation of innovative technical solutions covering the following areas:
- Integration and implementation of advanced 3rd party marketing systems ensuring that new systems have the near real-time data feeds required to provide commercial advantage.
- Design and development of complex data models and data feeds for MI and Analytics supporting self-service environments where data models can be accessed directly or via tools such as Tableau.
Any prior experience working on marketing automation systems including Single Customer View, Marketing Decision Engines, Email Management Platforms (EMP), Data Management Platforms (DMP) or Web Analytics Platforms would also be beneficial for this role but not essential as you will get exposure to these types of systems and solutions within the role with appropriate training as required.
Experience of the following tools and technologies would be beneficial but not essential for the role and you will have the opportunity to gain skills and experience in these areas as part of this role:
· Informatica MDM\\IDQ\\Customer 360
· Data Visualisation (Tableau specifically)
· SQL Server Reporting Services
· SQL Server Analysis Services
· Google Cloud Platform (specifically Google Analytics 360 and Google Big Query)
· Dataiku Data Science Platform (Python\\R)
You will be working as part of an Agile development team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a forward-thinking attitude to solutions design. The team around you are like-minded individuals with the whole team working together to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions to the business on time.
If you have a passion for data, analytics and technology and can demonstrate the above skills, this role could be a great fit for you.
In return, we offer anexcellent salaryandbenefits packagewithfantastic opportunitiesforprogressionin a growing business.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our9 UK bases.
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday withJet2 .comandJet2holidays!! (IT Systems)
Hours Per Week
IT Systems & Web Development
- Full time
Posted 6 Dec 2018
Closes 5 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Airline marketing