Team Manager, Freight Audit and Billing (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 43 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Support, mentor and manage freight audit and billing team performing administrative, freight audit and billing tasks for Americas.
Coordinate and collaborate with Finance, Process Management, Vendor Management and IT to ensure continuous integration and standardization goals of the transportation BU at LTCS.
- Supervise and coordinate daily activities in Freight Audit and Billing at NYC T/CA 92 team. Support and assist team members with the solving of difficult issues.
- Identify and communicate key responsibilities and practices to immediate team members to promote successful integration and standardization of freight audit and billing tasks. Initiate back-up and cross-training for functions performed and assigned to team.
- Monitor employee performance against set goals and expectations of the organization. Conduct annual performance reviews and regular or ad hoc team briefings.
- Coordinate, monitor and supervise audit and billing functions together with local IT responsible persons for the Transport Management System. This includes assisting with process descriptions for both manual and automated approval of audit and billing invoices.
- Support and assist transport solution managers with setup of new customer solutions relating to billing/bill out of services.
- Support and assist process manager with setup of SOPs for customers relating to billing information/work instructions.
- Collaborate with LTLS on mutual requirements
- Collaborate, communicate and align process updates with local process manager and implement procedures according to company guidelines and local requirements for USA, Canada and Mexico.
- Proactively work towards resolution of difficult requests in case of escalation need. Analyze incoming complaints/escalations and identify measures for trouble shooting and improvement.
- Participate in meetings / visits to outside offices as needed
- Support and drive special projects
- Check all existing workflows for improvements and work together with process manager to revise and implement work instructions related to freight audit and billing.
- Work in conjunction with vendor management and the respective departments at vendors to solve/rectify issues related to invoicing of services to LTCS.
- Adhere to company quality management procedures
- Responsibilities are subject to change as a result of department changes and/ or system process changes
*All other duties as assigned*
- High School Diploma /GED required.
- College degree / vocational training required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree desired.
- 3+ years' experience in accounting or controlling or related fields.
- Fluent English required.
- German desired.
- Administration, Accounting, Leadership knowledge.
- User computer Skills
- Basic knowledge of SAP
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of LH Web based tools
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
- Vacation requests and other absences for team members
- Time cards for team members
*Cover Letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance
About Lufthansa Technik Logistik America LLC.
Lufthansa Technik Logistik GmbH and Lufthansa Technik Logistik Services GmbH are strongly expanding companies in the growth industry of logistics. With more than 1,000 employees worldwide we develop trend-setting logistics solutions for the aviation industry. Our product portfolio comprises the entire range of spare parts logistics, from highly-specialized engine transports to a global network of distribution solutions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0471V095
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 4 Dec 2018
Closes 3 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Freight