Basic 147 Training Instructor
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, operating more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries and operating a fleet of more than 400 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. In 2017/18 we will carry 129m passengers and will fly 200m by 2024.
Due to our continued growth, AES in association with their client airline Ryanair are recruiting for a Basic 147 Training Instructor to be located at our offices in London Stansted, UK within the Engineering Training department. Within this job role, you'll be part of a core team building the pathway and learning content for a Basic Part 147 Course. You will be part of a strong team delivering industry leading training. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual with prior experience in training delivery or aerospace engineering.
The person will report directly to the Training Management team and will be responsible for ensuring the Training school meets the demands throughout the Ryanair network
- Must have prior experience in training, ideally aerospace engineering
- Support the Basic 147 Manager to develop content, traning needs analysis and lessons plans ensuring that the theoretical technical training requirements meet the Basic 147 standard.
- Preparation and delivery of practical and theoretical technical training to engineering staff.
- Experience in Aviation technical training (preferred)
- Will ideally be conversant with EASA 147 requirements.
- Extensive ability to develop and approve training material for classroom delivery.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to build and deliver the most effective training programmes to meet the above mentioned training requirements.
- Excellent communication (written & oral) and presentation skills
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 4 Dec 2018
Closes 3 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Flight training