CAT-A Licence Mechanic - MAN
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Greater Manchester, England
- Assist a team of engineers with maintaining aircraft
- Bird strike inspections and Ramp 2 checks.
- AOG support in European Outstations on request.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License holder as a minimum.
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Self-motivated individuals who can work without direct supervision.
- Line experienced
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work night shift
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU
- Full time
Posted 2 Dec 2018
Closes 1 Jan 2019
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic
Recommended, similar jobs
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of