Mobile Engine Services Technician (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 44 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Performs mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting, repair and building of engines in accordance with
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required duties.
- Diagnoses problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Detects errors and correct through proper departmental channels.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Crew Chief, Engine Repair Shop.
- Experience with Rolls Royce and/or V2500 engines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical training. Two or more years of related experience.
- FAA Powerplant Certificate required.
- Airframe Certification preferred but not required
- Ability to effectively use the English language, both oral and written, to communicate information to others.
- Basic computer skills in Word, Excel and E-mail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls: reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. May be exposed to hazardous chemicals. Work around machinery with moving parts. Specialized PPE may be required. The noise level in the work environment typically is usually moderate.
*CV / Resume required.
*Cover letter required.
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0463V041
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 30 Nov 2018
Closes 30 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Fabricator
Recommended, similar jobs
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of