B2B Sales Promotion Specialist (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 44 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Sales Promotion Specialist is responsible for the development, co-ordination and implementation of local Sales Promotion B2B activities, with the goal to increase revenue in local markets within the defined sales strategy. She/he supports the implementation of central/regional B2B Sales Promotion activities and is part of the B2B Sales Promotional process.
Community and is the interface between the regional B2B Sales Promotion unit and the local sales management. He/She needs to ensure process orientation on all level as well as effectively locally drive impactful and targeted communication of LHG services & products and sales tools & programs to and with relevant B2B customers.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Execute local B2B Sales Promotion plan.
- Develop and implement local sales-promotion activities to support the global as well as local sales strategy and in accordance with centrally agreed Marketing strategies and guidelines.
- Plan and implement local events, local communications in cooperation with local markets and initiatives to support B2B Sales target groups e.g. eXperts newsletter and promotions, acquisition of new eXperts participants, PPB newsletter and promotions.
- Sales Products & Programs (PPM) Marketing: communication campaigns of new LHG sales products and programs to B2B customer.
- Joint Sales Promotion activities with B2B customers towards joint B2C customers as part of agreement, e.g. joint mailings, events, contests, product fares…
- Monitor, evaluate and initiate customer-centric activities together with the regional B2B Sales Promotion colleagues.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of competitor B2B Sales Promotion/ Marketing actions in the market.
- Regular update of the local Marketing, tracking of budget spend via online Marketing budget tool and reconciliation with SAP.
- Amend and facilitate centrally/regionally provided content on local platforms and programs.
- Contribute local content, do local/language feedback to translations on airlines specific content.
- Coordinate local LHG partner (e.g. JV partners) input for central tools and platforms (e.g. PPB, eXperts, corporate newsletter, etc.)
- Procure and inventory control of B2B Marketing materials.
- Review and implementation of B2B partnerships.
- Continuously updating relevant Sales Promotion/Marketing databases.
- Ensure constant exchange and collaborative approach with Regional Sales Promotion Manager and B2C Marketing local.
- Ensure local harmonized B2B Lufthansa Group appearance.
- Local PR coordination in, if applicable Local PR coordination with B2C Marketing
Expert if applicable
- Steering of local agencies to produce sales collateral in accordance with regional guidelines and global decoupling agency.
- Participation in other duties as assigned.
- High School certificate, a level/ Abitur or equivalent required.
- Bachelor degree desirable.
- Desired to have 2 years of work experience and industry knowledge.
- Fluent English Required.
- German desirable
- Other language desirable
- User computer skills required.
*Must be willing to work shifts/overtime
*Cover letter required.
About Deutsche Lufthansa AG
Deutsche Lufthansa AG is an aviation company with operations worldwide. In the financial year 2017, it generated revenue of EUR 35.6bn and employed an average of 128,856 staff. Deutsche Lufthansa AG is organized in the business segments Network Airlines, Point-to-Point Airlines, Aviation Services (comprising the segments Logistics, MRO and Catering), and Additional Businesses and Group Functions.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0452V367
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 29 Nov 2018
Closes 29 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales