A License Mechanic
- easyJet - 49 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 300 aircraft flying over 800 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 80 million passengers a year, we employ over 12,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
easyJet's engineering and maintenance team are renowned for their innovative solutions and as part of the team you will have the opportunity to engage with all aspects of the airlines operation delivering the highest standards of Aircraft performance. As a member of the airlines engineering and Maintenance Team you will be part of the team delivering Europe's highest technical despatch reliability as recognised by Airbus. With the current program introducing the cutting edge NEO aircraft into the fleet and A321 aircraft coming in 2018 there couldn't be a better time to join the team.
As a result of our recent announcement to in-source our Line Maintenance activity at LGW, an exciting new opportunity has arisen for 'A' Licence Mechanics to join the Line Maintenance Team. As a Category 'A' Licensed Mechanic you will perform defect rectification and routine servicing as directed by the Duty Engineer or Certifying Licensed Aircraft Engineer in accordance with your authorisation scope and approved maintenance documentation. easyJet maintain the highest safety standards possible and as part of your role you will ensure that the planned in house maintenance activity supports both regulatory standards and easyJet's industry leading safety and technical standards.
The responsibilities are as follows.
- To perform aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by the Duty Engineer or Licensed Engineer
- To ensure all work requiring a Certificate of Release to Service (CRS) is completed as required by the MOE, EASA Requirements and NAA regulations.
- To ensure that he / she is fully conversant with accomplishing the tasks allocated to him / her and to seek guidance in any area of task that he / she is not familiar with.
- To identify themselves with tasks they have completed, by signature on the maintenance entry.
- To conduct a thorough verbal handover of any partially completed tasks, either being taken on or passed on. Ensuring that all documentation is completed as far as possible. Partially completed tasks should only be accomplished in logical stages.
- To report to the Duty Engineer, Maintenance Manager or NAA any defects or conditions considered to represent a safety risk.
- Full time
Posted 23 Nov 2018
Closes 23 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic