Non-Type Rated Captains & First Officers - Turbo Prop Recruitment
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Ryanair have a fantastic and Unique opportunity for Non-Type Rated Captains and Non-Type Rated First Officers flying for regional carriers on aircraft similar to ATR 72-600, Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 ETC to join our new pilot programme. Non-Type Rated Captains will join our Fast Track to Command Programme. Non-Type Rated First Officers will join our Route to Command Programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Europe's favourite airline and develop a career in a financially secure airline with endless career opportunities.
Reasons to Join Ryanair
- Stable 5 on 4 off roster
- Direct employment
- Great choice of European bases
- Great career opportunities, SFI, LTC, TRE, Base Captain etc
- Financially stable airline
- Does the applicant have the right to work in EU?
- Date of Birth - (Not over 65)
- Licence Type - EASA Part FCL
- Valid Licence
- Validity of Medical - Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate
- Minimum 500 hours total time in the capacity of a First Officer on a multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft engaged in commercial operations
- Must hold a valid Type Rating for the Type specified above.
- Must have operated on the Type specified within the 12 months prior to the course start date.
- English Language Proficiency -minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level
(Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU)
*Non-Type Rated Captains: If you are joining us as a Non-Type Rated Captain with only Turboprop experience, you will be required to achieve a minimum of 800hrs as an F/O in RYR on B Apply-900 aircraft before being considered for the Command Upgrade process. You Must have logged greater than 2900hrs total flight time before being considered for the Command Upgrade process and must complete the Ryanair RTC (Route to Command) programme prior to Command Upgrade.
Please note this does not apply to Jet Captains who match our requirements for the direct entry type rating programme, ie experience on jet aircraft above 30 tonnes MTOW.
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 20 Nov 2018
Closes 20 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Captain
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England