Intern (f/m) Marketing & Communications
- Lufthansa - 44 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
During this internship, we offer you deep insights into the Marketing and Communications department of a dynamic operational business with many international customer relations and intersections. In particular, you will have the possibility to get deep insights into the fields of marketing communications, event management and corporate identity.
In the course of this, you will not only be integrated actively into all current marketing activities of our international sales team, but also take on different responsibilities in the internal and external communications. Your inspiration and creativity will be challenged when you develop your first ideas for various projects and put them into practice together with the marketing and communications team. The tasks and projects include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation and planning of important trade show appearance
- Assist marketing and communications team with customer interaction and sales support
- Support for the launch of new campaigns and products as needed
- Compilation of marketing materials in alignment with corporate identity
- Active contribution to our external and internal communication channels
- Studies of Economics, Business Administration, Marketing and Communications or related discipline
- Enrollment within the whole course of the internship or internship between the Bachelor and Master program (GAP Year)
- Excellent German and English - written and spoken language
- Intercultural awareness and willingness to work in an international team
- Understanding of digital marketing industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interest in dealing with various stakeholders on a daily basis
- Competent in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint
- High degree of initiative, independence, flexibility and commitment
- Systematic way of working and ability to present complex facts precisely and understandably
We are looking forward to your application!
If you want to get to know the processes of inflight services marketing and internal and external communications - from the conception of a product to its realization and implementation - please apply!
SPIRIANT as a company within the Lufthansa Group is one of the most fascinating and manifold employers in the world. Discover what we have to offer you as an employer!
About SPIRIANT GmbH
SPIRIANT is an expert in designing, sourcing and delivering equipment solutions for the travel industry. Its portfolio ranges from comfort items, amenity kits and crew and service items to tableware and meal packaging for all classes. Its in-house design studio and global network of experts have won a number of international awards, including the Red Dot Best of the Best design award, iF product design award, observeur du design and the TravelPlus Airline Amenity Bag Award. Apply SPIRIANT is one of the four expert brands belonging to the LSG Group alongside LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality), Retail inMotion (onboard retail) and Evertaste (convenience food). The LSG Group is the world's leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services. In 2017, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion. Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0089V009
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 15 Nov 2018
Closes 15 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Airline marketing