Commercial Finance Manager - Ancillary Revenue (12 month FTC)
- easyJet - 53 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/easyjet/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/c8af808d-5d02-4385-abe7-72a5b3b45582131202433215856711.png
Greater London, England
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you'll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 250 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, we're the UK's largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we're still growing.
The Commercial Finance, Ancillary Revenue team own the delivery of financial planning, reporting and analysis for Ancillary Revenue streams, associated operating and capital costs for a c.£5bn turnover industry leading organisation.
The role will provide effective financial business support to the Commercial Ancillary Revenue Business. Providing insight and guidance on revenue and cost management and reporting. Identify and analysing key business opportunities and issues propose solutions, recommendations and supporting delivery of agreed resolution.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following.
- Supports the Senior Finance Manager in the delivery of timely and accurate financial reporting and analysis for Ancillary Revenue streams, for a c.£5bn turnover industry leading organisation. This includes but is not limited to:
- Daily, weekly trading and trend analysis
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasting
- Annual budget and 5 year planning processes
- Development of future BI and systems development
- Investor relations support
- Business partner for Ancillary Revenue related projects. Develop insightful analysis and processes that will aid decision making and optimise profitability.
- Delivers high quality regular reporting, analysis and insights to business forecasts, budgets and business plans with no surprises, alongside the coordination of the overall process and systems
- Integrate new business opportunities and initiatives into Commercial Finance reporting and analysis, optimising the use of new and existing systems.
- Key support to Head of Commercial Finance on ad hoc Commercial Projects. It is expected that as the evolution of the function continues there will be areas that require intensive resource for a period of time and where Business Partner leads in the function will need support. A current example of this is Business network definitions and reporting development.
- Full time
Posted 14 Nov 2018
Closes 14 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Airline finance