Product Sales Manager (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Goals of the position:
Manage assigned sales projects / customers and ensure economically growth for the aircraft component business (Component MRO, Sales, Loan, Exchange) in the Americas for LTCS and LHT.
- Promote and obtain Aircraft Component business (Component MRO, Sales, Loan Exchange) in North, Central & South America
- Establish and maintain relationship with major accounts especially in Central & South America
- Realization of sales projects incl. internal production preparation
- Responsible for the financial results of the respective customers
- Preparation, scheduling and realization of customer visits (North, Central & South America)
- Contract negotiation in co-operation with Lufthansa Technik's regional sales and legal department
- Preparation of product sales documents for customer visits and Management
- Preparation and verification of customer proposals incl. calculation in coordination with the respective production sections
- Support Services of dedicated customers with the objective of customer loyalty and business extension
- Evaluation of market conducive products and adjustment of existing products to market and customer needs
- Development and realization of marketing measures for Lufthansa Technik's internal and external purposes
- Monitoring and analyzing of competitors, competition development and initiation of required measures to protect and extent existing business
- Enhancements of internal procedures, processes and tools based on market and customer needs in cooperation with all involved sections
- Development and realization of marketing and sales controlling measures
- Development and realization of projects as well as participation on projects
- Participation on marketing and customer events (e.g. Conferences, Exhibitions, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills (Capable of giving technical presentations to groups of up to 10 people)
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to understand and manage complexity
- Team player and positive attitude required
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively (domestic and international)
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent desirable.
- High School Diploma / GED desirable.
- College degree or vocational training desirable.
- Master Degree or equivalent desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Fluent English required.
- German Desirable.
- Spanish Desirable
- Portuguese Desirable
- 2 years aviation MRO experience
- Experiences in Account and Sales Management
- User computer skills
- Knowledge of the MS-Office products as well as SAP
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0470V309
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 9 Nov 2018
Closes 9 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales