Pricing Manager (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Key Contact person and ownership for the strategic pricing tool Value Based Pricing within the global PD COM organization. Future analysis, design and development of the tool in coordination with the company needs. Both strategical pricing as well as process architecture in the role as Key User.
- Assessment, Summarize and analyze market prices and market activities within the global closed loop component market
- Provide market insights to all Closed Loop Product Sales Managers globally
- Further develop and implement Value Based Pricing within PD COM
- As process architect, analyze, develop, design and coordinate sales processes within the network. Ensure process implementation, documentation and training in all international locations.
- Lead projects to increase efficiency in process optimization as well as for optimizing sales channels in the area of Global Product Sales, delegate partial projects as appropriate and support projects with high strategic impact. Document project results and ensure sustainable project success
- Coordinate, design and introduce conceptual developments of Product Sales Closed Loop topics within the network in close coordination with Business Development and Fulfillment
- Develop and implement IT functionalities for process improvement
- Execute market and price analysis within the network as well as establishing action items and ensuring their implementation
- Special projects or tasks as assigned
*All other duties as assigned or required
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- College degree or vocational training desirable.
- Master Degree or equivalent desirable.
- 2 years of professional experience required.
- Fluent English required.
- German Desirable.
- Very good knowledge of the Aviation MRO, Purchasing, Pricing, Data Analysis
- LH training courses desirable.
- Expert computer skills
- Expert Skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel
- Must be willing to work shifts/overtime
- Must be willing to work under constant time pressure
- Must be willing to work under high stress levels
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
*Company may provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik Component Services LLC.
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company. With its six business units (Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, and VIP Services and Innovation) the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximate 800 customers worldwide, a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0470V308
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 9 Nov 2018
Closes 9 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Airline finance
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England