Product Sales Manager Engine Services (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Goals of the position:
To increase this strength and to develop the MRO Markets for the LHT engine division in the Americas, we are looking for a Product Sales Manager who combines broad technical knowledge in engine MRO with a strong commercial and sales orientation.
Market Research and Development
- Develop business plans and sales strategies for the designated markets
- Identify sales opportunities suitable for LHT capabilities
- Prepare operational sales plans to achieve and secure engine MRO business
- Strategical projects
- Maintain current product knowledge and expand as necessary
Negotiation and Contract Agreement
- Develop, issue and negotiate proposals, including calculation risk assessment and coordination with LHT internal product lines
- Provide technical consulting on engine MRO, especially with a focus on cost reduction potentials over the whole product lifecycle
- Negotiate and conclude contracts
Past Contracts Support
- Follow up for collection of payment
- Identify and resolve customer concerns
Network Development and Marketing Activities
- Establish, maintain and develop current and potential customer relationships
- Prepare presentations and promotional material
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up activities
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events as necessary
- Prepare a variety of Sales status reports, including activity, closings, follow- up, and adherence to goals
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback
All other duties as assigned or required, a high level of flexibility for business related travel is expected
- Skills in structuring, disposition and planning for complex workflows and projects
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- High ability to cope with time pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work amicably with all levels of management and staff in workplace, and as part of a team environment
- Willing to travel throughout the Americas Regions and Europe
- Very high service and customer orientation
- Very good in organizational skills, high creativity and flexibility, self-motivation
- Decisiveness, resilience and high sense of responsibility
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent required.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- College degree or vocational training required.
- Master Degree or equivalent desirable.
*University degree in business and/or technical subject with very good knowledge in business-management or comparable competencies and skills
- 5 years of experience in sales / customer service for technical product.
- At least 3 years' experience in sales or customer service of engine MRO or similar industry
- Fluent English required.
- German Desirable.
- Spanish Desirable
- Portuguese Desirable
- In depth understanding of airline industry and regional markets preferred
- Very good knowledge with engine systems and engine MRO
- User computer skills
- Excellent Knowledge of the MS-Office products as well as SAP
- Must possess permit to work in the U.S.
- Willingness to travel
- In accordance with rules and regulations, and given authorities
*Company will provide relocation assistance.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 interna
- Full time
Posted 9 Nov 2018
Closes 9 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales