Airport Services Agent - Baggage Claims
- flydubai - 8 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/flydubai/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0f54fd68-deef-46fd-94aa-6daf73d11675130597717898226000.png
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Assists the central baggage claims supervisor with the smooth running of the department. The agent will monitor and manage tracing queues and update and manage records in world tracer. Agent will proactively manage tracing activity and liaise with customers for delivery or for support in making a claim for lost or damaged baggage. Act as Supervisor in their absence.
1. Complete a pattern of intense tracing in advance of moving a file to settlement to ensure full search has been completed.
2. Assist in the development of monthly reports, and coordinate their production and distribution.
3. Support and assist the Supervisor with completion of files required for final settlement once bags is considered lost, ensuring the customer provides all the required data.
4. Manage interaction with passengers in person, via email or telephone supporting the customer through the claim or re-patriation process.
5. Ensure that full records are maintained, and that all data bases are updated with appropriate details.
6. Work closely with finance in ensuring the efficient flow of accounting and financial information when a claim is being processed.
7. Responsible for baggage claim file construction and inclusion of all required documents.
8. Support DXB Baggage services department as required.
9. Act as a liaison with network outstations in completion of lost and damaged files.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of 2 years customer contact experience
Knowledge / Skills
• Understanding of WorldTracer
• Knowledge of Word and Power Point
• English and or Russian / Arabic
• MS Office and other systems
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
Warning on Recruitment Fraud
flydubai is aware of a number of e-mails, letters and SMS or Whatsapp messages in circulation recently, claiming to be offers of employment from flydubai.
These offers often look legitimate and may include job descriptions, salary, and benefit details.
The offers then direct recipients to provide bank account details.
Although these offers may appear genuine, they are fraudulent and should be deleted immediately and not responded to .
flydubai does not send emails, letters or other messages requesting your bank account details
in order to process documents. flydubai will also never refer you to a third party to process applications or visas. Official communications from flydubai will only come from an email
address ending in Apply and job opportunities with flydubai are advertised on
If you receive any e-mail, letter or other message which you have not requested or are
expecting and it purports to be from flydubai, please contact us at Apply and include the subject line “Recruitment Fraud” to confirm the authenticity of the message.
- Full time
Posted 9 Nov 2018
Closes 8 Apr 2019
This job was posted to: Baggage handler
Recommended, similar jobs
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Swissport International Ltd