Engineering Training Intern
- Ryanair - 99 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Stansted, Essex, England
- Third year student of a bachelor's degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or a similar discipline
- A keen interest in pursuing a career in the aviation industry
- The ability to work without constant supervision in a fast pace environment, work as part of a team, multitask and think outside the box are essential
- Close attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communications and written skills
- Excellent IT/Software knowledge - Microsoft Office suite
- Work alongside the training management team to provide an efficient and high quality standard to the Ryanair network
- Maintain Training requests for the Ryanair training department;
- Support the Ryanair Training helpdesks for troubleshooting queries, login requests, password issues etc.
- Creation and Issuance of Ryanair Certificates
- Consolidating training data for Ryanair management review.
- Ensuring that the technical training requirements of the business are supported in a structured and timely manner, in conjunction with any additional training requirements specified by Management.
- Training Projects will include the creation of documents/work instructions, research of training material, and creation and preparation of lesson plans
- May be required to travel to other sites
- Understands business end-to-end processes and participates in production verification and validation.
- Maintains the status of project responsibilities and works across teams to achieve group goals.
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 460 Boeing 737 aircraft, orders to grow this to over 580 aircraft by 2024 as well as the introduction of the Boeing Max in early 2019, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 33-year safety record.
The training department is dedicated to providing high standard and effective training to all employees.
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Intern to assist in our Training department in Stansted. The desired candidate is an enthusiastic individual with a passion for the aviation industry. Within this internship, you'll gain fast-track experience of working across all elements of the department and will be part of a strong team delivering industry leading training. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and proactive individual to hit the ground running and kick start their aviation career.
The desired candidate;
Closing date to apply: 2nd December 2018 or for more information contact Apply
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 8 Nov 2018
Closes 8 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training