Non-Type Rated First Officers - Fast Track To Captain - Southern Italy
- Ryanair - 99 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Ryanair have a fantastic and Unique opportunity for Non-Type Rated First Officers to join our new Southern Italy and Sicily Fast Track Command Programme - If you have over 2100 hours on a jet above 30 tonnes with a minimum of 1000 hours multi-crew experience and the drive to become a Ryanair Captain in Italy, then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking to hire First Officers for our bases in Southern Italy and Sicily.
SOUTHERN ITALY FAST TRACK COMMAND RECRUITMENT 2018
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - NON TYPE RATED DIRECT ENTRY FIRST OFFICER
(Transition Type Rating Programme)
- Does the applicant have the right to work in EU?
- Date of Birth - (Not over 65)
- Licence Type - a) EASA Part FCL b) JAR FCL
- Validity of Licence - (Must be valid, applies to JAR-FCL Licences)
- Validity of Medical - Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 2,100 hours total flying time
- Minimum 1000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine JET aircraft weighing in excess of 20,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
- Must hold a valid Type Rating for the Type specified above.
- Must have operated on the Type specified within the 12 months prior to the course start date.
- English Language Proficiency -minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level
(Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU)
- Full time
Posted 5 Nov 2018
Closes 5 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Captain