Engineering Maintenance Coordinator Bergamo
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Bergamo, Lombardia, Italy
South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS), an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function in Italy is currently looking for a Maintenance Co-ordinator to be based in Bergamo.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Planning of Routine and Non-Routine Maintenance;
- Ensuring spare parts and tooling availability to perform all required Maintenance;
- Scheduling of staff to provide the manpower levels required;
- Delivery of Industry-leading stable work patterns to a growing engineering body;
- Planning of short term urgent staff changes and planning of annual leave/training;
- Minimizing logistics requirements to improve work pattern stability;
- Liaising with Maintenance Manager/Station Supervisors to ensure that correct support is provided.
- Position is suitable to candidates with logistics, transport management or a supply chain background.
- Applicants must be open minded, excited about learning new skills and have a strong work ethic.
- Successful candidates will have proven numeric, administrative and computer skills.
- Ideally, candidates should have previous crewing/rostering or resource management experience.
- The ability to work and communicat effectively under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to adopt to change quickly.
- Fluent in writing and conversation in English.
- Full time
Posted 5 Nov 2018
Closes 5 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Airline manager