B1 Engineer - MALTA
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
B1 Engineer - MALTA
South East Aviation MALTA , the engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function in Malta, is currently looking for a B1 Engineer to be based in MALTA .
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
Ryanair is Europe's favourite airline; it will be expanding to over 520 aircraft by 2024 including the exciting new game changer, the B737 Max 200. Ryanair has a team of more than 12,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe's No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
- Must hold a current EASA B1 License and currently approved on Boeing 737 - 800 aircraft
- Must be flexible and willing to work shifts
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
What we offer:
- Permanent position
- Very Stable business -Industry
- Continuously expansion of our operations
- Technical Training and professional growth opportunities from lowest level to highest level
If you are not rate in 737, and your performance is satisfactory encourage professional development and we are able to enrol into a Type course on behalf the company
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you :
APPLY TO : Apply
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 4 Nov 2018
Closes 3 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of