Assistant Maintenance Controller - Aircraft Engineering
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Ryanair is currently recruiting for an Assistant Maintenance Controller to join our team.
Based in our Head Office in Dublin, you will work as part of a team of experienced engineers with responsibility for providing support to our fleet of over 440 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft by assisting in the recovery and repair of AOG aircraft across 87 bases throughout Europe.
Our dedicated Maintenance Control, works on a shift pattern to provide support to our engineering team across our bases.
Due to our continued expansion as we prepare to grow our fleet to over 580 aircraft by 2024 and the introduction of the Boeing Max 200 in 2019 this is an excellent opportunity to work in Europe's leading airline. You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the fleet aircraft are based in the correct locations for operational and engineering requirements.
- Technical, logistical and administration support to Maintenance controller.
- Assisting in the efficient rectification of aircraft defects.
- EASA 145 / Jar 145 Approval (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience in Maintenance Control environment (preferred but not essential)
- Experience in aircraft maintenance preferably on the B737
- Willingness to work shift
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Full time
- Boeing 737-100 / 0200
Posted 4 Nov 2018
Closes 3 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager