B1 Licensed Engineer - BHX
- Ryanair - 100 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/ryanair/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/dcb21470-b150-4f7f-aae6-3f8f70584a37131197229877749286.png
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- Maintenance and Aircraft preparation of Ryanair aircrafts
- Routine maintenance checks and airworthiness queries
- Line Maintenance Operational Activities - Supervise and delegate personnel as operation demands to ensure smooth running of operation
- Processes and Procedures - Implement Company policy and procedures to ensure smooth running, compliance and development of the station.
- Line Experience
- EASA Part 66 - B1 Licence
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Flexible working attitude in a fast-changing environment.
- Good computer literacy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willing to work night shift
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered always
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B1
Posted 4 Nov 2018
Closes 3 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer
Recommended, similar jobs
Greater London, England