Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
- Lufthansa - 49 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Our Engineering team is the heart of Eurowings Digital, because it is our innovative solutions that keep the company's pulse beating. We create the framework that ensures the continued performance of the Eurowings platform. We use the latest technologies and agile methods to develop unique products.
As a frontend developer you'll be developing the face of the first touchpoint to millions of users. You'll bring usability and design to life. You'll make sure everyone can use our portal, by making it accessible and responsive. Be part of a rock solid team which makes sure that features are fast developed and deployed on production with zero downtime. You'll be in constant exchange with your team and participate in regular team meetings. You are energized, open-minded, have strong communication skills and you are not afraid of working outside your comfort zone.
Your journey also involves:
- Find your balance by being pragmatic and by knowing how not to fall into analysis paralysis
- Write code with which your peers love to work - make sure it is well written and understandable
- Be extremely structured and know how to:
- Communicate priorities promptly and comprehensively towards your team members
- On-board new people in your team and assure that he/she gets the right treatment
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Experience in efficiently collaborating on projects
- •Experience in writing accessible and reponsive code
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Information technology or a related field
- Experience with jQuery und XSLT
- Experience with frameworks like Vue.js
About Eurowings Digital GmbH
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.
- Full time
Posted 2 Nov 2018
Closes 2 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT