Mechanical Tutor - UK Position
- Excel Technical Consulting - 32 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
This position will be to develop NVQ and/or Technical training programmes in readiness for delivery across the mechanical engineering academy. You will be involved in hands on instruction of classes, including production of lesson plans and course materials, and take a key role in student management.
As you would expect this is a leading role in shaping the engineering futures of the very best talent in their field, so it requires someone who has strong experience in this area with excellent leadership and management qualities.
Some of the key requirements are:
- PGCE/Cert Ed
- Holding ATLS/QTLS or working towards it
- Experience of delivering level 2 & 3 programmes in the engineering sector
- Experience of BTEC National
- Able to demonstrate experience in course design and planning
In return you will be paid at a competitive hourly rate of between £100 and £140 per hour for a 6 month contract based on a 40 hour week. The role could also become permanent for the right candidate.
If you feel that you are the person for the job and you have a solid history of engineering tutoring/education and would like to be considered, please apply now.
- Full time
Posted 2 Nov 2018
Closes 2 Dec 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic