Marketing Manager Mexico & South America (m/d/f)
- Lufthansa - 49 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for all marketing and communications activity within the Mexican & South American market. As an active member of the Mexican & South American Management team, the role will involve close collaboration with the leadership & commercial teams and international peers.
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Management of the local Mexican & South American marketing budget and maximisation of ROI.
- Setting and implementing the marketing strategy for the Mexican & South American region, in conjunction with the global marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the the Marketing calendar and providing regular updates to the Management team with upcoming activities.
- Content Creation and Communications
- Maintaining primary editorial/Media relations with key industry-focused publications and journalists with strong focus on social media.
- Working with customers and partners to generate testimonials and case studies to assist sales efforts.
- Generate a consistent volume of marketing & sales collateral, print and digital either in-house or through the use of agencies, that is relevant and ensures maximum return on investment.
- Adapt & localize global campaigns in collaboration with regional & central marketing teams.
- Coordinating all aspects of customer communications and direct marketing.
- Social media and brand awareness
- Developing AirPlus' presence on the current platforms and exploring different social platforms that could be used to enhance AirPlus' online visibility.
- Supporting the activities of the Sales team via Social Media platforms.
- Building brand awareness within the industry, across all channels and mediums available.
- Generating press releases and announcements for company, customer, partner and product innovations.
- Responsible for AirPlus' regular and professional attendance at industry events
- Coordination and launch of new/existing AirPlus events & launches e.g. Customer Events, Press Talks, industry briefing/networking events.
- Interfaces with all relevant departments within headquarters
- Represents the Company externally through events and meetings
- Member of the Mexican & South American Management Team
- Office based position with flexible working hours (availability outside of standard - working hours required)
- International travel required within the South America Region and Germany
- Matrix management/ Lateral Linkage
- An academic qualification at graduate level or higher e.g. Bachelor level is a minimum requirement.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a corporate marketing and communications department or an advertising/PR agency within areas such as:
- Direct customer communications
- Digital marketing including social and third party media
- Press relations/Communications
- Strategic and commercially driven marketing campaigns
- Comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the Mexican & South American countries and industry marketing trends
- Knowledge and experience in corporate travel or the payments industry would be beneficial.
- Confident and articulate communicator both verbally and in writing and able to present with confidence and credibility, using a variety of styles and media tailored and adapted to the specific needs of the audience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is your mother tongue. Proficiency in Portuguese would be an considerable asset.
- Understanding of customer centricity and solution based marketing ability to interpret management needs, influence and negotiate; able to work in both remote and a matrix management environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management, networking and interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted and collaborative relationships with the internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- High level of business acumen, corporate awareness and conceptual thinking with a commitment to supporting cross-divisional activities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to proritise work effectively within time constraints to meet deadlines and achieve results.
- Proactive, energetic and flexible.
- Able to 'think on their feet', working with minimal direction
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Basic skills in Adobe Acrobat X, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe InDesign are highly desirable.
Über Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Airline marketing