First Officer (m/w) (type-rated / non-type-rated) A320-Family with Eurowings Group
- Lufthansa - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Eurowings is the Low-Cost-Airline of Lufthansa Group and thus a part of the biggest aviation concern worldwide.
For our airline Eurowings Europe GmbH we search First Officer (m/w) A320-Family (type-rated / non-type-rated)
Do you want to face a challenge? - We look forward to seeing you in our team!
What's in it for me?
- A permanent employment contract
- Company paid Airbus A320-Type Rating (bond 24 months)
- Hotel accommodation, positioning flights and travel expenses during training when it is away from the homebase
- Previous flight experience on Aircraft >19,5 t may be credited
- High-quality training
- Point-to point flights within the European route network of the Eurowings Group
- Discounted flight and travel benefits (Eurowings Group: starting the first day of employment, other Airlines after 6 months)
- Austria: min. 48.496 € basic annual salary/ gross
- Spain min. 44.044 € basic annual salary/ gross
Compensation during the training: All candidates receive an employment contract incl. compensation with the according airline at the start of training.
Attractive and ensured stationing in bases in Austria and Spain: VIE, PMI- MUC und SZG waiting list only
- Excellent flying skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Decision-making capacity
- EASA ATPL (A) or CPL (A) or MPL (A) without operator obligation
- Applicants with valid A320-Type Rating are preferred
- General qualification to study at a german university or at least at a junior college / tecnical college (e.g. HAVO [Netherlands]), for comparability EPQ4
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- German language skills are desirable, but not mandatory
Requirements for Recruiting
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid Reliability Clearance
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU-citizens: residence and work permit
- Unrestricted valid passport
- Residency requirement in Germany (this applies only if you are to be stationed in MUC)
- Please apply exclusively online
- Pre-selection follows according to the requirement profile of Eurowings Group
- If your submitted documents meet these requirements, you will be invited to the Eurowings Group selection (No DLR)
- Recognition of positive results of Eurowings selection in the past is possible
We look forward to receiving your application!
About Eurowings Europe GmbH
Take flight with us! Eurowings is the low-cost subsidiary of Lufthansa Group, the world's largest aviation group. With a rapidly growing fleet of currently 185 aircraft, Eurowings has specialized on affordable direct flights on European routes and is on its way to becoming a leading European airline. As a pioneer in the low-cost long-haul sector, Eurowings is increasingly also flying to attractive long-haul destinations in America, Asia and the Caribbean. The German airline currently offers flights to more than 210 destinations in 50 countries around the world. Business travel, city trips and beach vacations - Eurowings has the right flight for every occasion. This year, the airlines of Eurowings Group will carry more than 40 million passengers for the first time in the company's history and increase staffing levels to approximately 10,000 employees. In addition to varied work in an attractive field, Eurowings offers top fringe benefits - including favorable terms for employees on short- and long-haul flights. And getting on board at Eurowings opens up top career prospects at what is a fast-growing airline. At present, Eurowings Group encompasses five flight operators: Eurowings GmbH, Eurowings Europe GmbH (Vienna, Palma et al.), Germanwings GmbH, Brussels Airlines and Luftfahrtgesellschaft Walter mbH.
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: First officer