Java Developer (f/m)
- Lufthansa - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Our Engineering team is the heart of Eurowings Digital, because it is our innovative solutions that keep the company's pulse beating. We create the framework that ensures the continued performance of the Eurowings platform. We use the latest technologies and agile methods to develop unique products.
As a Java software engineer, you'll be developing our core e-commerce platform on which millions of users book their trips. You are part of a rock solid team which makes sure that features are fast developed and deployed on production with zero downtime. You are in constant exchange with your team and participate in regular team meetings .You are energized, open-minded, have strong communication skills and you are not afraid of coming out of your comfort zone.
- You love Java and know effective Java inside out
- You find the balance between being pragmatic knowing not to fall into analysis paralysis
- You write code in a way that your peers love to work with and make sure it is well written and understandable
- You are extremely structured and know how to:
- communicate priorities promptly and comprehensively towards your team members
- on-board a new person in your team and assure that he/she gets the right treatment
- Deep understanding of Java
- Past experience with developing complex software systems scaling it with production quality deployment, monitoring and reliability
- Experience in applying different caching strategies
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL, e.g. MySQL, Cassandra)
- Experience in implementing secure, developer-friendly RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working with cross-functional development teams
- Experience in efficiently collaborating on projects
- Bonus Points:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe CQ5)
- Experience with other object-oriented programming languages (e.g. Python, Go, C++)
About Eurowings Digital GmbH
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.
If this is you, please apply via email:
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT