iOS Developer / Mobile Developer (f/m)
- Lufthansa - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Our Engineering team is the heart of Eurowings Digital, because it is our innovative solutions that keep the company's pulse beating. We create the framework that ensures the continued performance of the Eurowings platform. We use the latest technologies and agile methods to develop unique products.
As an iOS developer, you'll be working on the code behind our Eurowings application used by thousands of users every day. You are the enabler of our customers to use their smartphone to book the next trip, check-in and modify their bookings right at the finger tips. You are the one who simply implements the best user experience sets the benchmark for pixel perfection. You are energized, open-minded, have strong communication skills but above all you get things done, iterate fast and deliver real value to your app.
- You see your job in making your team better every day, along with making the company successful - and you are not afraid of taking calculated risks
- You are a product-aware engineer who is responsible and passionate about creating the best user experience
- You like to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- You are extremely structured and know how to:
- communicate priorities promptly and comprehensively towards your team members
- on-board a new person in your team and assure that he/she gets the right treatment
- being effective in team meetings (no matter what kind of working methodology you will be using)
- Q&A sessions and workshops to provide insights into your work
Deep understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience with writing, releasing, maintaining mobile code
- Strong expertise in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Experience in efficiently collaborating on projects
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs.
- We don't expect you to be an expert in all of these technologies but would anticipate experience with some, combined with a curiosity for others- Fastlane, Microservices, Docker, Drone, SQL, Elasticsearch, JSON
- Bonus Points:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with other programming languages
About Eurowings Digital GmbH
We want to unfold the world to our customers. Eurowings Digitals mission is to deliver the most convenient and affordable end2end travel experience by connecting the physical and digital world. While our customers enjoy their journey, we take charge of a carefree travel experience. Not only offering quality flights for affordable prices, but being a travel companion all along the way. From their first inspiration to their favorite travel memories. Therefore we launched a whole new company which puts their customer into their total focus. Together we are going to discover, develop and test new products along the whole customer journey, on- and offline. In agile and diverse teams we will revolutionize the way of travelling.
If this is you, please apply via email:
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT