Senior Manager, Aftersales
- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Osakabe, Kansai, Japan
Lead & Embrace possibilities
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
MTU is one of the world's leading suppliers of drives and power systems for marine applications, for heavy land, rail and defence vehicles, and for the oil and gas industry. In the traditional spirit of pioneers and inventors such as our founders, Wilhelm and Karl Maybach, and Rolls and Royce, we work to develop solutions that are fit for the future. These include our 10,000 kW diesel engine, our ecologically sound co-generation module, and our innovative injection systems.
Management Responsibility of Aftersales Department
- Supervises the daily operation of Aftersales Department which includes the function of Parts Sales, Order Processing, Logistics, Customer Support and Warranty Service and Claim. Makes sure all activities are efficient, effective and observing group and company policies, procedures, instructions, guidelines and code of conducts.
- Makes proposals and supports continuous improvement of company policies and procedures.
- Plan, propose and controls department operating expenses based on approved operating budget.
- Proposes and implements department and staff development plan with support by HR function.
- Promotion and sales of spare parts, services and other MTU aftersales products. Responsible for achieving aftersales revenue and profit targets of approved business plans.
- Develops and executes aftersales strategies to grow profitability revenue and increase customer satisfaction.
- Plans and proposes business plans on aftersales, including revenue and profit planning and organization development, and executes after approval.
- Makes revenue and profit forecasts according to group and company requirements.
- Supervises, supports and monitors aftersales activities of Service Partners under the company's RRPS distributorship to ensure company's aftersales targets and other business objectives are met.
- Ensures proper inventory planning to improve order fill rate and order completion time and reduce overstocking and slow-moving stocks.
- Ensures proper handling of incoming spare parts and service orders including related cost and profit calculation, order processing, logistics operation, customer delivery and invoicing, etc.
- Prepares cost and profit calculation sheet for aftersales orders and projects, e.g. parts and service orders, etc., and ensures project implementation without unfavorable deviation. Supports project costing and profitability checks by Finance Dept.
- Manages Customer Support operation meeting company's business objectives and customer satisfaction. This includes managing service calls and technical enquiries, service personnel deployment, service reports, warranty handling and claim filing, customer and partner training, etc.
- Prepares necessary reports and information updates according to the group's and company's routines and other requirements.
- Actively monitors, analyzes, reports and takes necessary actions on market environment changes affecting aftersales business, e.g. trend of industry and related legislations, issues related to customers and competitors which could cause an impact to the business, etc.
- Monitors and reports potential risks, especially risks with financial and compliance impact, from a aftersales perspectives.
- Supports engine sales projects on aftersales related information/requirements
- Supports RRPS and its subsidiaries on global, regional or in-country projects related to aftersales.
Network and Partner Management
- Contract maintenance of the company's Distributor Agreement, Service Partner Agreements and Sales Representative Agreements, if any. This includes monitoring of agreement expiry, handling of agreement data change, agreement establishment/renewal/termination, etc.
- Ensures the aftersales performance of company meets with RRPS distributor standards.
- Oversees the management of Service Partners and recommends network strategy and appointment/renewal/termination of Service Partners.
- Establishes business cases, prepare necessary document and coordinates for Service Partner appointment/renewal/termination approval process.
- Builds and further develops the service partner network. Ensures all service partners meets with RRPS partner standard and continuous enhancement of service partner competencies.
- Executes Service Partner on-boarding and off-boarding process.
- Ensures all necessary supports to Service Partners in their daily operations, e.g. technical advices, field supports, parts supplies and any documentation, etc.
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales