Parts Engineering Planning Officer
- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Parts Engineering Planning Officer
Innovate & Power the world
As a Parts Engineering Planning Officer at Rolls Royce Power System, you will be supporting the operation of parts sales and inventory.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
Our Power Systems business is a world-leader in large reciprocating engines, propulsion and distributed energy systems. We're headquartered in Friedrichshafen in Southern Germany and employ around 11,000 people. Our product portfolio includes; MTU brand high-speed engines and propulsion systems; MTU Onsite Energy; Bergen Engines and L'Orange.
MTU is one of the world's leading suppliers of drives and power systems for marine applications, for heavy land, rail and defence vehicles, and for the oil and gas industry. In the traditional spirit of pioneers and inventors such as our founders, Wilhelm and Karl Maybach, and Rolls and Royce, we work to develop solutions that are fit for the future. These include our 10,000 kW diesel engine, our ecologically sound co-generation module, and our innovative injection systems.
- Maintenance of production parts lists and other document for all MTU products in the region.
- Providing support and advice on engine spares requirement with regard to customers' enquiries and orders.
- Reviewing and improving logistic and delivery performance such as stock turn, availability & etc. and prepare reports.
- Ensuring timely disposition to meet customers' order requirement and sufficient stock level for projected and anticipated demands in MTU Hong Kong.
- Raising of purchase orders to MTU Asia Pte Ltd. or the vendors/ suppliers.
- Vendors/ suppliers & purchasing management. Coordinating with vendors/ suppliers for prompt delivery of logistics commodities meeting requirement of orders
- Working with Product Support team to render assistance to address parts return request from customers and confirm usability of parts. Processing warranty claim for defective/ rejected / incorrect parts if needed.
- Processing internal orders for repairing parts and monitoring their delivery status and job completion
- Improving customer satisfaction and provide back-up support.
Any other assignment from time to time.
Key Experiences and any Qualifications:
- Diploma in Business or Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Engineering/ Logistic & Supply Chain Management/ Procurement.
- Ability to use general office software.
- Ability in basic communication in written and oral English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Self-initiative and able to work independently
We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer optimum performance. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Closing date: 25th December, 2018
Supply Chain Planning & Control
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Planning engineer