Airline Support Team, Jeddah
- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi National Only
Explore & Exceed
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Airline Support Team Service Representative to join our expanding Airline Support team based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
The Airline Support team provides Operational Fleet and Service Delivery support for Rolls-Royce Civil Engine customers within Saudi Arabia. The role will be based in Jeddah but travel throughout Saudi Arabia is expected.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and a collaborative approach, we're putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry and we will keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world, we are keeping the world flying.
- Provide 24/7 support of customers promoting timely resolution of issues by communicating through the appropriate IT systems and channels.
- Develop a close working relationship with the customer at all levels to facilitate communication of key business messages to the customer and collection of customer data.
- Identify potential issues with products and services to enable them to be proactively managed and monitor warranties & guarantees and airline debt, reporting any significant trends.
- Provide customer business forecast inputs, fleet plans and shop visit plans.
- Identify potential product and services sales opportunities for Rolls-Royce within the airline's business.
- Provide support of new product introduction and in preparing customer readiness for the receipt of products.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline (or equivalent) - considered an asset.
- Technical and/or services background and ideally experience of working with gas turbines, their operation and functionality, plus familiarity with airline operator's line maintenance practices and regulations.
- Knowledge of the civil aviation industry and a good understanding of Rolls-Royce products and service contracts.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- High degree of self-motivation, flexibility, initiative, communication skills and commitment to deliver.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits.
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are pioneers of power. At Rolls-Royce we impact the world by being free to innovate, explore and be brilliant. Our excellence today, builds on our strong heritage and makes us advance "beyond tomorrow".
Trusted to deliver excellence.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Posting date: 11/10/2018
Closing date: 18/10/2018
21 Oct 2018; 00:10
02 Nov 2018, 00:11
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Product support