- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Innovate & Power the world
We offer a great work environment and a career structure that has the potential for you to develop into Operations Management, Mechanical Engineering or Quality Engineering. The person we are looking for will be energetic and self-motivated with a desire to advance their skills, and to work with state-of-the-art aero engines in a world class facility.
At Rolls-Royce, Engineering is at the heart of everything we do.
We create integrated power solutions and innovative technologies that keep our customers one step ahead of an ever-changing world, and those customers put their reputations and their customers' safety in our hands.
As a technician our training programme will equip you to do the following:
- Perform the operations necessary for the assembly / disassembly of engines, components, and accessories in accordance with technical and/or standard work practices
- Provide the movement of assemblies, hardware, tooling, and other material in support of assigned area
- Operate balance equipment and perform functional component and accessory tests as assigned
- Troubleshoot on the job problems, within the limitations of relevant technical procedures
- Verify work performed is in accordance with technical specifications, or other quality verification criteria
- Use all types of precision measuring instruments and devices, hand and power tools, shop equipment and machinery as assigned
- Minimum NITEC level qualification in relevant Engineering disciplines
- Good hand skills
- Flexible to work on rotation shifts and overtime including weekends and public holidays
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits.
Pioneer the next generation of innovation. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for its brilliance.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Advertised until: 07/11/2018
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic