Manager, Service Sales
- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Explore & Exceed
As Manager, Service Sales leading the Marine sector team in MTU Asia, you will be responsible for the efficient operation of the section under your charge. You will work closely with the sales department for the marine sector on engines projects on related service sales activities and support. This role will be expected to deliver on ad hoc projects with regional travel expected from time to time.
At Rolls-Royce, we look beyond tomorrow. We continually pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions to deliver cleaner, safer and more competitive power.
Our Power Systems business is a world-leader in large reciprocating engines, propulsion and distributed energy systems. We're headquartered in Friedrichshafen in Southern Germany and employ around 11,000 people. Our product portfolio includes; MTU brand high-speed engines and propulsion systems; MTU Onsite Energy; Bergen Engines and L'Orange.
- Work closely with Sales Department for the Marine sector on engines projects with related Service Sales activities and support. Manage and enhance the Service Sales business through Subsidiaries/Distributors and Key Account Managers (KAMs)
- Responsible for sales pipelines "Lead to Orders" activities to meet the annual sales target for the respective countries under his/her charge
- Assist Department head and Service Sales Director in strategize, develop, implementation and execution of business plan/initiatives to grow the Service business
- Section Lead in Marine application, Exercise leadership by motivating, counselling, guiding and supervising over the section in work related matters
- Identify potential and propose/initiate changes to improve the competitiveness and enhance the chances of success in projects and orders in accordance to compliance and antitrust guidelines
- Coordinates and consolidation of sales data within the group for periodic report submission to the management, as and when required; analysis and identification of new areas for continuous improvement within the section
- Degree in Marine/ Mechanical Engineering/Business Administration/Logistics Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of proven track records in After Sales/Marketing for high speed diesel engineering or in related business environment.
- Extensive experience and resourceful in diesel engine market segment would be an advantage.
- Good presentation, marketing and customers service skills
- Proficient in English and bilingual with Mandarin Language as second language.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Analytical, dynamic with good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits.
Pioneer beyond tomorrow. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date: 08/11/2018
Customer Account Management
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales