Production Lead - Singapore Service Centre (SSC)
- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Singapore, Central, Singapore
Dream big & Make an impact
As a Production Leader, you will join our newly established team in the Singapore Service Centre (SSC). You will be responsible for People, Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery of all activities within the engine shop. This role is based in a fast paced, world class EASA part 145 services environment and you will be responsible for leading, motivating and inspiring individuals to meet the challenges expected of them. You will grow their capability and potential through effective coaching and resolve conflicts in the spirit of team working.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
Being Trusted to Deliver Excellence and maintaining our phenomenal global growth requires the best leadership. That's why we're always looking for passionate, talented and ambitious leaders to help us create a legacy of success over decades to come.
- Lead and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve or exceed business targets
- Develop and maximize the potential of staff through coaching and providing learning opportunities
- Ensure value stream is in control and high performing
- System, High Performance Culture and Active Supervision
- Ensure value stream is compliant with Rolls-Royce and local statutory requirements
- Responsible for business continuity management of value stream
- Improve value stream performance through shaping a continuous improvement culture in a lean environment
- Experience in leading teams is essential
- Strong people engagement
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic operating environment
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Lean knowledge and experience
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus and employee support assistance.
Pioneer beyond tomorrow. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date: 11/11/2018
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager