Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
City of Bristol, England
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Maintenance Fitter to join the Manufacturing Services Team in Bristol Filton.
Explore & Exceed
As a Mechanical Maintenance Fitter you will be responsible for performing diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines, Coordinate Measurement Machines (CMM), production robots, automated fixtures, and all associated production plant & equipment located in Defence facilities.
We're the second largest global provider of defence aero-engine products and services globally with 16,000 engines in the service of 160 customers in 100 countries. Our engines power aircraft in every major sector, including: transport, combat, patrol, trainers, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles.
At Rolls-Royce, we look beyond tomorrow. We continually pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions to deliver cleaner, safer and more competitive power.
- Performing corrective/preventive maintenance tasks compliant with asset care schedules and recognised procedures to resolve asset faults and breakdowns.
- Identifying the root cause of asset faults and improving asset performance and reliability to meet operational objectives.
- Consistently interfacing with operations and maintenance management to deliver a professional engineering service.
- Providing a fast and efficient response time to any breakdowns that occur, across the site whilst ensuring all the company procedures and standards are followed.
- At all times you will work closely to the company HSE control standards.
- Being adaptable and flexible to changing requirements.
- Engineering apprenticeship in mechanical maintenance NVQ level 3/4 or equivalent.
- High standard of mechanical knowledge with a level of electrical understanding.
- Experience of working on electro-mechanical equipment, knowledge of fault finding on Hydraulic, Pneumatic and pressurised systems. Fault finding on CNC machine tools, Robotic systems and control systems.
- An understanding of machine tool geometry and alignments, including adjustment as necessary.
- Experience of preventative maintenance and routine maintenance and inspection on producing plant and equipment.
- Experience in Vacuum Furnace repair and maintenance, as well as Chemical Process lines and machine tools.
We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer the next generation of innovation. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for its brilliance.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: 1 Nov 2018
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland Republic of
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Swissport International Ltd