- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Civil Manufacturing is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our Team in Bristol.
Explore & Exceed
You will be responsible for performing diagnostics, repairs and maintenance on Furnaces, Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) machines, Coordinate Measurement Machines (CMM), production robots, automated fixtures, and all associated production plant & equipment located in Civil Aerospace facilities.
We're the second largest global provider of defence aero-engine products and services globally with 16,000 engines in the service of 160 customers in 100 countries. Our engines power aircraft in every major sector, including: transport, combat, patrol, trainers, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles.
At Rolls-Royce, innovation is in our DNA. We pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions across multiple markets. We embrace the power of data and technology and we aim to be Digital First in everything we do.
- Performing corrective/preventive maintenance tasks compliant with asset care schedules and recognised procedures to resolve asset faults and breakdowns.
- Identifying the root cause of asset faults and improving asset performance and reliability to meet operational objectives.
- Consistently interfacing with operations and maintenance management to deliver a professional engineering service.
- Providing a fast and efficient response time to any breakdowns that occur, across the site whilst ensuring all the company procedures and standards are followed.
- At all times you will be working closely to the company HSE control standards.
- Being adaptable and flexible to changing requirements.
- Engineering apprenticeship in mechanical maintenance NVQ level 3/4 or equivalent.
- Experience of working on electro-mechanical equipment, knowledge of fault finding on Hydraulic, Pneumatic and pressurised systems, fault finding on CNC machine tools, robotic systems and control systems.
- Experience of preventative maintenance, routine maintenance and inspection on producing plant and equipment, Vacuum Furnace repair and maintenance, as well as Chemical Process lines and machine tools would be an advantage.
- Willingness to undertake projects/continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of PUWER (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations) would be advantageous.
We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer the next generation of innovation. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for its brilliance.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: 1 Nov 2018
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic