Electronics Design Engineers
- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Innovate & Power the world
A number of exciting opportunities has arisen for skilled Electronics Design Engineers to join Rolls-Royce in Birmingham. You will play a key role in our civil aerospace business by participating in a team who design, develop & maintain Control & Monitoring Units for Rolls-Royce applications and help us to ultimately create a new product line to expand Rolls-Royce.
This is a chance for you to join a world renowned company and help us in improving our current processes for a brighter future. We are looking for individuals who are driven and work to a high standard in this area of safety critical, harsh environment electronics systems.
At Rolls-Royce, innovation is in our DNA. We pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions across multiple markets. We embrace the power of data and technology and we aim to be Digital First in everything we do.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, we're putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry - and we keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world; we're keeping the world flying.
- Deliver electronic design activities in support of a control and instrumentation electronic unit.
- Ensure methods employed in the product design are technically sound and appropriate for the project being undertaken and to company processes.
- Create conceptual and detailed designs including required supporting analysis
- Demonstrable experience in Electronic Design
- Educated to degree level in a relevant Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience delivering Electronics design and development within an Electronics Engineering role.
- Electronics speciality could include Power Supply Design, Analogue Design or Digital Design
- Experience preferable in an aerospace or safety critical environment.
- Driven individual who can work to a high standard.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer the next generation of innovation. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for its brilliance.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Posting Closing Date: 31/10/2018
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Design engineer