Senior Marine Engineer
- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Innovate & Power the world
As a Senior Marine Engineer, you will act as Principal Engineer to Amphibious and Afloat Support Systems Program Office (AASSPO) IAW ANP 2411-0002, responsible for ensuring that the quality of technical deliverables and service meets the corporate requirements through an effective quality management system and engineering staff structure.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
Rolls-Royce is one of the world's leading suppliers of marine equipment and systems, having equipment fitted in over 22,000 Naval and Merchant ships worldwide.
We have a Marine Support business unit dedicated to the provision of in-service support to equipment and systems fitted to ships of 70 of the world's Navies, including a high percentage of the ships of the Royal Australian Navy (RAN).
Rolls-Royce Australia Services Pty. Limited (RRAS) is the legal business entity through which Rolls-Royce and its business divisions deliver services to civil and defence customers within Australia and New Zealand.
Rolls- Royce Naval Marine is a business unit within the Rolls-Royce Marine division.
The RRAS Naval Marine Australia (NMA) organisation provides the overarching commercial, engineering and quality systems to enable the delivery of services to the RAN through the Capability and Support Group System Project Offices (SPOs) for engineering and maintenance support.
- Ensure Amphibious and Afloat Support Integrated Materiel Support (AASIMS) engineering and design tasks are appropriately risks assessed and risks mitigated by the design solution; ensure training needs for all engineering staff are identified and planned on a yearly basis
- Establish and maintain strong professional relationships with all AASIMS clients, professional bodies and future potential clients in order to identify and maximise future business expansion opportunities.
- To establish and maintain an engineering structure to service the business and project requirements including but not limited to Integrated Materiel Support, Configuration Data remediation, engineering advice and services.
- Support the AASIMS Project Manager to identify and achieve contract renewals, expansion and scope increases.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the N4 library as it develops. Ensure AASSPO compliance to the N4 library.
- 4 year Bachelor of Engineering Degree or higher in a field related to one or more engineering disciplines under the Australian Qualifications Framework or comparable overseas qualification and meets the eligibility requirements for membership or registration by Engineers Australia.
- 8 years relevant work experience and training that enables the applicant to exercise Engineering Authority, and satisfy the requirements to be a Principal Engineer in accordance with ANP2411-0002 Naval Materiel Delivery Strategic Requirement (NAVMATDELSTRAT).
- Hold, or be eligible for, fellowship of a recognised professional body and registration as Chartered Engineering;
- Currently holding or can obtain Baseline or higher security clearance.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus and employee support assistance.
Pioneer an ocean of power. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date: 08/11/2018
Engineering for Services
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager
Recommended, similar jobs
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Swissport International Ltd