C&I Sales Manager
- Rolls Royce - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/rolls-royce/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/78df6a98-cf69-4ed8-906a-5da9d05845c4131848696004733348.jpg
Tokyo, Greater Tokyo, Japan
Dream big & Make an impact
As a C&I Sales Manager with MTU Japan, you will be responsible for sales activities & sales planning. You will be providing solutions for Customers and Customer Sales Manager for Construction & Industry (C&I) application in order to expand MTU market share in Japanese Market.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
MTU is one of the world's leading suppliers of drives and power systems for marine applications, for heavy land, rail and defence vehicles, and for the oil and gas industry. In the traditional spirit of pioneers and inventors such as our founders, Wilhelm and Karl Maybach, and Rolls and Royce, we work to develop solutions that are fit for the future. These include our 10,000 kW diesel engine, our ecologically sound co-generation module, and our innovative injection systems.
- Responsible for planning and implementing MTU Japan's sales distribution objectives.
- Responsible for promoting MTU product and service solutions to customers, especially C&I and OEMs.
- Responsible for interface with MTU Asia and MTU group to insure best results and solution on issues and objectives.
- Responsible for providing timely project updates to management members and counterparties to insure effective management decisions and actions.
- To carry out the task assigned by QMC in connection with Quality System requirements
- To carry out other assigned tasks from time to time
- University degree in mechanical engineering, business administration or similar
- At least ten years working experience in sales and marketing in the related field
- Overall understanding of Engine and Off-Highway market in Japan
- Professional customer relationship and social skills
- Comprehensive English and Japanese language skills
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus and employee support assistance.
Pioneer an ocean of power. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Closing Date: 08/11/2018
- Full time
Posted 29 Oct 2018
Closes 28 Nov 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales